IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mother/Husband  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mother/Husband

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mimi90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mother/Husband
    Posted: 21 September 2019 at 12:49pm
As-salāmu ʿalaykum ,

I recently got married (6 months). My husband got a job out of the country and would like me to move with him. My mother currently lives with us and so I am struggling as what to do. If I move out of the country she will stay alone and she can't because she doesn't speak the language well, doesn't drive and works.She doesn't want to move with us when she has that option and she also doesn't want to go live with my younger sister who is also married. She is welcome to live with me and my husband and my sister and her husband but she doesn't want to. What do I do? I want to make them both happy but it seems like I have to make a choice? Please help me.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2019 at 1:58pm
Wa alaikum Salam,
Well, try to pursuade her to live  with you. It would not be appropriate for you to leave your husband or mother. So her moving with you is the best option.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic