IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Adoption  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adoption

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad Zia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adoption
    Posted: 12 September 2019 at 8:17am
I don't know how this forum works but I have a question. I am adopted my real parents and step parents both are alive alhamdullah.
My question is quite simple due to some circumstances I m not being owned by anyone. They have driven me out once and I am at that age that I can't start over with my real parents. Both parties my real and foster parents don't talk to each other. I just wanted to know do I owe any responsibility toward anyone of them of course in Islam.
Overslept View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Overslept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2022 at 9:24am
Bereg family.
wertyhas View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wertyhas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2022 at 5:06am
I am surprised that no one has answered you for so long. definitely no one can be responsible for other people. God loves all people and understands our problems, he is aware of our shortcomings and he always wants to support us. He would not condemn and punish a person who was wronged by other people. It's a pity that you got into such a situation. I'm currently planning on becoming a foster parent in oregon. Therefore, I think a lot about not making mistakes in raising children and I was interested to know about your feelings. I wish you success and don't worry about it. God loves you very much.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic