IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does suffering in this life equal pardiise?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does suffering in this life equal pardiise?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left-to-die92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does suffering in this life equal pardiise?
    Posted: 09 September 2019 at 4:07pm
I have been Poisoned by my mercury fillings since 17 it feels like maggots hve been eating my insides for ten years . Now the Last few months i got blood clots in my legs and 3 infected teeth that c keep spreading around my body. Iv have taken so many anti bioticsl
and no dentist would extract my teeth that im now anti biotic resistant and seems im going to die soon since ihave already faintd twice and seeing flashing white lihts with stabbing pains all over my head .
I am a short skinny ugly poor man that has been treated lke cancer
all my life , starved all my life never been on holiday im a low class tramp thats never had anything.
I have been getting eaten from inside out by maggots it feels like for 10 cruel years of suffering and now im going to die of a tooth infection spreading to my brain

Non muslims and other muslims have left me to die a corner .

If you saw my life you would shed tears and woudnt believe at how cruel life has
Been for this goodhearted person.
I cry during my salat every night at isha begging for the lord too end my suffering

i always r ead the story of ayub as his life reminds me of mine A believer who went through true suffering in this life but never gave up on allah .

Since i have endured constant pain and suffering in this life and continued to be steadfast in prayer and patience
Will the lord accept me into his kingdom of heaven ?
Does suffering in this life mean happiness in the next life ?

The only reason i havent commited suicide yet is because of allah
Im dying to kill myself so much
I came so close recently to ending it all through moments of madness
But i couldnt go through with it because im muslim and have burned all my life in this life and dont want to burn in the next life too

Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2019 at 5:05pm
Wa alaikum Salam,
Know that Allah loves you and he cares for you. Don't give up and keep on doing what you are doing. Remember him as yo already do and use every possible medical treatment to find a cure and leave the rest to Allah.'You are in our prayers.
AA
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 12:27am
Hi Left-to-die92, what Dr. Aslam said was true.
While you are continuing to seek medical treatment, please do not forget to worship Allah. 
Insya Allah, He will provide the best solution for you, because all healing essencially come from Him.
Please remember that Allah strictly forbids suicide as in His words:
وَلَا تَقْتُلُوْۤا اَنْـفُسَكُمْ ۗ  اِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيْمًا
وَمَنْ يَّفْعَلْ ذٰلِكَ عُدْوَانًا وَّظُلْمًا فَسَوْفَ نُصْلِيْهِ نَارًا  ۗ  وَكَانَ ذٰلِكَ عَلَى اللّٰهِ يَسِيْرًا
"...And do not kill yourself. Truly, Allah is Merciful to you."
"And whoever does such things by breaking the law and wrongdoing, We will put him in hell. Such is easy for Allah."
(An-Nisa' 4: 29, 30)

You asked:
"Does suffering in this life mean happiness in the next life ?"

Not all suffering in this world will always end in happiness in the next life. Such statements only apply to people who believe in Allah.
This is explained in a hadith from Suhaib bin Sinan R.A. that the Prophet Muhammad said:
عَجَبًا لِ�£َمْرِ الْمُؤْمِنِ !! إِنَّ �£َمْرَهُ كُلَّهُ خَيْرٌ وَلَيْسَ ذَاكَ لِ�£َحَدٍ إِلَّا لِلْمُؤْمِنِ ؛ إِنْ �£َصَابَتْهُ سَرَّاءُ شَكَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ ، وَإِنْ �£َصَابَتْهُ ضَرَّاءُ صَبَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ
"It's amazing the case of believers. Everything that happens to them is good. This happens only to believers. If he gets something pleasing he is grateful, then that is good for him. If he gets bad he is patient, then it's also good for him" (Narrated by Muslim).

"It is not a Muslim who suffers from illness due to an illness and others, but Allah is shedding its mistakes with the disease, like a tree shedding its leaves."
(Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from Abu Hurairah R.A)

Therefore, pray to Allah, because healing is essentially coming from Allah.
Allah says:
وَاِذَا  سَاَلَـكَ عِبَادِيْ عَنِّيْ فَاِنِّيْ قَرِيْبٌ ۗ  اُجِيْبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ اِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيْبُوْا لِيْ وَلْيُؤْمِنُوْا بِيْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُوْنَ
"And if My servants ask you (Muhammad) about Me, then surely I am close.
I grant the request of the one who prays when he prays to Me.
Let them fulfill My (commandments) and believe in Me so that they obtain the truth. "
(Al-Baqarah 2: 186)

In another surah Allah says:
وَمَنْ يَّـتَّـقِ اللّٰهَ يَجْعَلْ لَّهٗ مَخْرَجًا  
"...Whoever believes in Allah, He will open the way for him, "
(At-Talaq 65: 2)

You asked :
"Will the lord accept me into his kingdom of heaven ?"

Insya Allah, yes..., with the condition that you really repent and do no more mistakes, and still worship Allah. Allah says:
يٰۤاَيُّهَا الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا تُوْبُوْۤا اِلَى اللّٰهِ تَوْبَةً نَّصُوْحًا   ۗ  عَسٰى رَبُّكُمْ اَنْ يُّكَفِّرَ عَنْكُمْ سَيِّاٰتِكُمْ وَيُدْخِلَـكُمْ جَنّٰتٍ تَجْرِيْ مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْاَنْهٰرُ  ۙ  يَوْمَ لَا يُخْزِى اللّٰهُ النَّبِيَّ وَالَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا مَعَهٗ ۚ 
"O believers! Repent to Allah with pure repentance, hopefully your Lord will erase your mistakes and put you in the heavens that flow underneath the rivers, on a day when Allah does not disappoint the Prophet and those who believe with him; "
(At-Tahrim 66: 8)

The Prophet Shallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam said:
"If you make mistakes (sins) until your mistakes reach the sky, then you repent, surely Allah will give repentance to you. "(Narrated by Ibn Majah from Abi Hurairah R.A.)

Asep
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic