IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help and advice please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help and advice please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islam010101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help and advice please
    Posted: 06 September 2019 at 3:40am
Assalamualaykum hope inshallah you all are doing well.

I am currently going the the toughest time in my life right now and just wanted some advice and support, I am alone and have not told family about my health. But alhamdillah allah does give me strength.

But now my health is in serious decline and not sure how long I truly have left, I have already started making preparations. I am now finding it hard to stand and do basic tasks even standing or getting up is a huge struggle, I can no longer stand for long.

In medical term my symptoms I am feeling are that of heart failure, heart disease or possibly a partial blockage. Something is very wrong and I am not imaging the symptoms at all.

But I am doing strength and fighting it to try and hide it from family. My heart is very much struggling to pump blood around my body. So i built the courage to go the hospital ER and all my reports come back normal, blood tests, ECG, ECHO, the only thing i have not actually had a test for is narrowed arterys or heart disease.

The other tests can show indiciators however they do not show pictures of your arteries etc.. the doctors are now not taking me seriously and dont think i can have any further tests done even if i pay privatly.

Now going back to ramadan a few months i ago, I had started doing ruqya on myself because my health was also bad back then.

When I started my health defiantly got worse however I do not have any reaction to quran or anything like that.

Since ramdan i had declined dramatically i could not fast so i prayed alot. I did take it serious and started praying doing ruqya, black seed oil, honey, water etc putting all my faith into allah SWT.
I personally could not see any symptomss of jinn the only thing i felt was extreme decline in my health till now where i can barely stand for long periods.

Can jinn hide in a body for this long of me doing ruqya and have symptoms like this and it not reveal itself?

Please make dua for me from your heart, i really need it, everyday feels like my last and i have already accepted death due to how severe my symptoms are.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic