IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cheating Husband  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheating Husband

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bella25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheating Husband
    Posted: 01 September 2019 at 1:43pm
Asalam. I am in need of help. I found out that my husband has been cheating on me for the past 3 years with my own sister. I trusted both people but I am absolutely torn, and don't know what to do.My husband put his hand on the Quran and told me everything and apologized.He says he repents and is truly sorry and for the sake of out 5 year old son, I should not leave him and for Allah's sake I should give him 1 last chance. I cannot tell my parents becuase they are both heart patients and won't be able to handle the disgrace from this. I also cannot talk to my in laws about this becuase they are sick also and my father in law is my dad's brother. I do not want to ruin their relationship. On the other hand, my sister continues to lie and I caught her committing zina with 3 other men too.She says my husband was forcing her to commit haram relation with him, but I'm confused becuase she was with other men too. How do I help her get on the right path? What do I do, I have been praying for Allah to help guide me to the right decision ? Should I leave my husband and tell my parents or stay with him to keep my parents and in laws respect intact? Please help me.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2019 at 2:08pm
Wa alaikum Salam,
It is a sorry state of affairs. You need to talk firmly but politely with your husband and sister and tell them if these relations do not come to a stop, you would not hesitate to bring out khula issue with local Imam.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic