IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Motherhood and heaven?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Motherhood and heaven?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anababin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motherhood and heaven?
    Posted: 27 August 2019 at 9:21am
I read once on a muslim site that motherhood is the woman's path to heaven. My mother when I was a child, hated me and my father was always angry. I was afraid of having children/pregnancy. I think it is scary to be pregnant. I used to babysit, but cannot do so anymore because I suffered a nervous breakdown.
Ifrah02 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ifrah02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2020 at 11:57pm
Asselamwalaikum warehmatulla hiwabarakatuhu ,there are so many responsibilities of a slave human being to undertake in order to enter jannah, amongst those motherhood has a great rewardable blessing which Allah swt has bestowed upon us , prophet muhammad pbuh said: jannah lies beneath the feet of mother, it means we should be so much devoted to our mothers and parents in general, .having spoken about angry parents and mother ,its very difficult to handle as there is no choice left , it can be a test from Allah swt and we need to seek patience ,but there are some duties of parents to understand in order to raise their children,..the way they treat their children will be treated by them in reverse,.if parents are respectfull then a child will also respect..we come across such problems due to lack of islamic knowledge amongst our parents,which results in such issues,.its very important for parents to understand the rights of a child in islam,i.e.repecting,nourishing,giving equal importance to every child,affection,love and teaching islam..if parents dnt obey Allah then how would a child obey them?..its not only with you but even i have faced it ,and facing it even today..
Secondly dnt consider yourself like your mother, dnt be scared from being a mother as you need to learn that what you felt or suffered ,your children should not suffer due to you as you did suffered by your parents,.just learn to be a nice mother and a caring mother, for this you should be a devoted slave of Allah and hold patience,and just focus on deen i.e. Quran and sunnah. It will help you to be a better worshipper of Allah swt and ultimately you will be a good human being and mother,as islam teaches us to worship Allah by pleasing our fellow companions like love,care,hospitality ,mercy,charity etc.
May Allah guide you with knowledge of deen and may he overcome your problems and grant jannah ameen😊
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic