IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zam zam water survival  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zam zam water survival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zam zam water survival
    Posted: 24 August 2019 at 6:11pm
Salamu alaikum. I am a sister who plans to move to Saudi Arabia and live there permanently inshaAllah as they now issue permanent resident visa to foreigners if they pay a lot of money. My questions is for those who know Madinatul Munawwarah as I have never been there. Is it possible for me to get at least 10 liters of zam zam water daily from Masjidun Nabawiyy if I live in Madinah? Will I be able to get the zam zam water if I go to the mosque by car? What about during seasons of Hajj and umrah? Will I be able to get it despite the crowds of people that will be there? What about if I were to live in Makkah not Madinah? Will I be able to get the zam zam daily even during crowds seasons of hajj and umrah? Another question I have is regarding the hadith that says zam zam water can substitute food and about the historical story which says that the people of Makkah regard zam zam water as shabba'ah and that they used to give it as food to their children. I am a sister who doesn't really like to breastfeed her newborn children if I happen to give birth to any. Can I use zam zam water with additives like honey and other natural sweeteners as a sole source of nourishment for my newborn babies? Will zam zam water satisfy them and make them grow and be healthy?
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2019 at 7:13pm
Wa alaikum salam.
Zamzam water does not have enough nutrition for a baby. If so happen you can not breast feed your baby, you should give them a formula. To know more about zamzam water please visit:
https://www.islamicity.org/covers/zamzam/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic