IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sufism in Islam and visions  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sufism in Islam and visions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natasha9224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sufism in Islam and visions
    Posted: 24 July 2019 at 8:42pm
Hi I am just wondering if any one of you has experienced what I am going through being bombarded by visions and dreams in morning time and visions anytime I do zikr or just close my eyes. So any sufis there to help me figure out what is happening I don't have a guide.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2019 at 6:03am
Hi Natasha, what did you see or experience at that moment ?
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2019 at 8:15am
Are you distracted while praying the five daily prayers? Do you at times miss any of the daily prayers? Are you able to fall asleep at night and sleep through until morning? Have you mentioned this to your doctor? Are you going through a stressful period in your life?
Natasha9224 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natasha9224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2019 at 11:21am
I never miss my prayers, I sleep peacefully. I just dream while m awake during zikr. So if any of you sufi can share your experiences
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic