IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New sister looking for female friends  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New sister looking for female friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medimedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New sister looking for female friends
    Posted: 23 July 2019 at 2:13am
Salam aleikum everyone! :)

Im a mixed girl, half chechenyan half swedish. I live and growed up in Sweden. Because of my childhood in Sweden and also because I never had a good relationship to my father (he is the one Chechen), I never really learned and practised islam even tho I’ve been intrested and wanted to live sunnah all my life. Im 18 years old now and living with my husband. We just got married. My husband is arabian and he is born in islam but right now he dont practise his religion. I got many female friends that is muslims originally but almost all of them ”lost” their religion when they came to Sweden. Sooo I would love to get in contact with sisters who can inspire me to be a better muslim and talk with me
about islam but also about other things just like friends.

Wa’l-salaam and hope to hear from someone! <3
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 9:42pm
Wa alaikum salam,
We hope that you find someone in Sweden to related to. Otherwise, you can always contact the Islamicity for your concerns and questions. 
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic