IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interested in Islam but need guidance  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interested in Islam but need guidance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaBear2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interested in Islam but need guidance
    Posted: 09 July 2019 at 6:26pm
Hi! I’ve been studying the Qur’an and researching Islam for some time now. I worked with an international group a couple years ago and made a friend who is a Muslim and he shared so much great information with me regarding the religion. However, we live half a world apart and so now that I’m diving deeper into research it’s difficult to keep asking him questions and for guidance with the large time differences. I’d like to get to know more people who practice Islam- hoping to make friends in the process!- and ask for guidance and just general questions as I continue my journey in studying the faith. Any advice, tips, or General guidance you can spare would be great! Please feel free to chat with me as I said, I’m completely hoping I can make some friends in the process! Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 5:04pm
Salam Alaikum,
If we know the city and the state you reside, we may direct you to the local Muslim community or the nearest Muslim community. Islamicity is always there to take your questions.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic