IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New world order  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New world order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truthseeker 0709 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New world order
    Posted: 06 July 2019 at 9:15am
Assalamu aleikum,
We are being brainwashed into believing into an world that is made up of lies. Governments are in reality controlled by secret societies who worship satan and consists at the very top of shayateen. They want to destroy our spiritual being and want to let us think that allah our all creator is just Imagination with their media and Entertainment. The word entertainment itself means mind control. They feed us with junk food so that we stay asleep spiritualy. It is time to wake up. Inshallah soon they will be destroyed. If you are interested in this subject watch the videos of zakah1 on Archive.org.
Ifrah02 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ifrah02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2020 at 1:19am
Yes it has become very hard to escape from these freemansons, and its fitnah into the socity,..its scarey and evil ,..whenever we look in to this world we find 90 % of people being misguided by these illuminatis,..only few are steadfast,..may Allah destroy them and dajjal ameen
MuslimunderLockdown View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuslimunderLockdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 8:55am
So it's my first time posting on forums, and I just posted in another section of this website about a podcast I'm doing in Ramadhan and me and some brothers just done an episode on Freemasons, Illuminati & The Muslims. It's got some interesting angles to it. It's available on major Podcast Apps including iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher etc. Or you can click the weblink below:

Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2021 at 5:17pm
Greetings. It would appear that politicians are selected on there globalist outlook -new world order- then elected. As far as I'm concerned democracy is an illusion
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2021 at 9:57am
Agreed.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic