IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Husband responsibilties towards wife and his mothe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Husband responsibilties towards wife and his mothe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Husband responsibilties towards wife and his mothe
    Posted: 05 July 2019 at 12:02am
Hello everyone

I am new on this forum. I need to ask certain questions. What are the responsibilities of a man towards his wife and mother. how much time a man should spend with wife and how much time with his mother. And if his mother cannot sleep alone (not due to any illness but she is just scary) then is it fair that she is sleeping in son and daughter in Law room ?
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2019 at 12:56am
Hi kanwal,
Sorry I want to ask you before, are you a Muslim?
so that friends in this forum can explain it according to their religious teachings.
Thanks.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2019 at 2:21am
Originally posted by kanwal kanwal wrote:

Hello everyone

I am new on this forum. I need to ask certain questions. What are the responsibilities of a man towards his wife and mother. how much time a man should spend with wife and how much time with his mother. And if his mother cannot sleep alone (not due to any illness but she is just scary) then is it fair that she is sleeping in son and daughter in Law room ?

Hi kanwal,
Sorry I want to ask you before, are you a Muslim?
so that friends in this forum can explain it according to their religious teachings.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic