IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stories of Dua being answered in scary situations  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stories of Dua being answered in scary situations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodluckinshAllah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stories of Dua being answered in scary situations
    Posted: 19 June 2019 at 12:29pm
Salam everyone!

Do you have any stories of Dua being answered in serious situations, almost by miracle? It could be medical, emergency. Anything!

JazakAllah!
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2019 at 11:25pm
In August, 2012, I had an accident, a taxi that I rented hit a large tree at the side of the road.
The seconds before the collision, at that time I only said "dua" using the language of my own country which means "Oh..Allah, help your servant .. !!
The taxi driver died and I became sitting in the back seat, whereas I sat in the front seat before.
Two persoIn August, 2012, I had an accident, a taxi that I rented hit a large tree at the side of the road.
The seconds before the collision, at that time I only said "dua" using the language of my own country which means "oh..Allah, help your servant .. !!
The taxi driver died and I became sitting in the back seat, whereas I sat in the front seat before.
Two persons of security of hotel were witness at the time.
That incident was very contrary to the laws of physics.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic