IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Allah is great  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allah is great

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikayla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2020 at 5:34am
I felt the same. Eventhough we have different stories but I myself would like to die instead living a life. Life is just so cruel.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2020 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Mikayla Mikayla wrote:

I felt the same. Eventhough we have different stories but I myself would like to die instead living a life. Life is just so cruel.
Mikayla, you say "I myself would like to die instead of living a life."
If you are a Muslim, then what you say comes from the whisper of Satan to persuade you to do what is forbidden by Allah, because ending your life intentionally will be a resident of hell.

Then you say "Life is just so cruel."
Just look at the world outside, there are so many worse conditions than you, but they are still patient and optimistic in facing the tests of life they receive.

Allah is merciful and has the best plan for each of His creatures, but His creatures sometimes easily fall into the valley of despair.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic