IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Badua  (negative supplication )to someone  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Badua (negative supplication )to someone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aatab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Badua (negative supplication )to someone
    Posted: 07 May 2019 at 10:40am
Asalamalaikoum
I really need help yesterday my husband and I fought and in that process he was saying mean things to me and while I was crying I gave him negative supplication (badua) and I regret it with the bottom of my heart because we did make things better at the end
It’s just that at the moment I was hurt but I shouldn’t have because if something happens to him I won’t be able to survive either .

What should I do
I did ask for forgiveness to Allah
Is it true that if you give badua while in pain in comes true ?
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2019 at 2:01pm
Salam Alaikum,
I am really sorry for this delayed response.
You did the right thing as you sought forgiveness from Allah. Ask your husband to forgive you too.
Aslam Abdullah
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic