IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 10:02am
Salam Alykum, 
we live in a very complicated world. And we are under constant pressures and influences from all sides. It is very easy to get imbalanced, stumble and fall, unless we are constantly remembering to ask help from Allah. 
In order to have a strong faith, we need to have a good understanding of why we are here, and where this life takes us. 
Your situation is very challenging and difficult. I sympathize with you and commend you for being able to making efforts to come out of it. 
First, I would suggest getting professional help and counseling for your condition. Depression and suicidal thought are real, and there is professional help that can be very crucial at such stage.
Second, draw closer to Allah, one on one, there is no better help and counsel then the direct source of all peace. It is a step by step process, read and understand the words of Allah on quite times of nights, just one on one. 
And remember, and I remind myself, the belief in accountability is what makes us to act right, take it serious. We all will face the consequences of our own actions, that alone should wake us up, if properly understood and believed.
I hope my words were of some help, may Allah help you, and help us all. There is not a single person on this earth that does not go thru tests and trials, even the prophets went thru them. We must seek Allah's help, as often as we breathe. 
May Allah help you, me and all who seek help from Him, Ameen.
Honeto
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Noor-e-hidayat View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noor-e-hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2019 at 2:18am
Tawaoba is the best way bro ....ALLAH pak will forgive you ....Aameen
Lunarious View Drop Down

Male Shia Sufi
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunarious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2019 at 4:47am
Brother.
I don't know if the gay stuff is real, generally. Because I have Asperger and they are intelligent although they have (my past) social problems. I've suffered alot to the degree seriously I upon a time asked Allah to give me anal sex between wake and sleep. And in morning I had forecum I saw.

When one hates himself sex is the only solution. In my mind weakness is feminine, including alcololism, and strength is masculine. My mother says when Allah loves a servent he causes him pain.

I think women should use mens perfume, and men womens but they don't. Actually they shouldn't.

You can add me at e-mail, [email protected] I'm not always available.
islamidina View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Islma
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamidina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2019 at 8:53pm
lirik sholawat ya tarim http://www.islamidina.id
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2019 at 6:35am
Hi  Fajrahmad13,

You should try to find out what you are good at, work wise, and a hobby.

The 2 of them will mean that you know a lot about yourself. Just looking inward will never achieve anything.

So try to get a job. Anything will do. And do your best at it. That might result in you being crap and sacked even so. It happens. Still you then need to learn from it and get back to it.

The hobby is a lot less pressure. It needs to be not that important. Something that can go wrong, be thrown in the bin, have a stomp off and watch the TV and then do it again tomorrow, this time hopefully getting it right. 

There was a lady on here in a similar position to you. She found baking. Happy now. Probably fat, and probably married to a rapidly fattening man.

Good luck.
ShawnDmi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnDmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2019 at 7:35am
Originally posted by muhammad_isa muhammad_isa wrote:

Originally posted by tah701 tah701 wrote:

Ya Abdullah! Allah Will Forgive You, If U Give Up Everything. Tawbah Is The Best Way!

I think I know what you mean, but you don't have to "give everything up" Tongue
..but on the subject of sex, it is a powerful force. satan comes to all of us in different ways.
It is not an issue until puberty .. then satan starts his attack and tries to corrupt us.

Fasting is one of the best ways of getting rid of evil thoughts.

Agree with you about fasting, it is a real good idea.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic