IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wife Refuses Intercourse  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wife Refuses Intercourse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mm1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife Refuses Intercourse
    Posted: 15 March 2019 at 8:56am
I haven't had intercourse with my wife for 2 months. She states that I need to fulfill her desires first (getting a job, fixing my health, being more nice to her). I am working on my education but I am actively look for work now. I have been working on my health and I do not have any major health issues just am overweight. I have been nice to her but she just asks a lot from me. I pay all the bills even though my financial situation because of my lack of a job is strained. I never have asked her to pitch in. We were separated for a while but now we are back together. She said she wants to wait until I fulfill her desires and then she will "think" about having intercourse or being affectionate. I am so sick of her; I want to leave her but I want to be more stable financially and mentally when I do. Right now I am working on become that way so when the time comes I can leave more easily.
My question is: if she is withholding intercourse, does she have a right to do so based off the scenario mentioned above? She always acts like she is religious but she only picks and chooses whatever suits her way of life (ie: backbiting, wearing heavy makeup or leaving me for many days to visit her parents).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic