IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Supporting sinners  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Supporting sinners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslimbyheart1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Supporting sinners
    Posted: 09 March 2019 at 11:18am
I am human...I have sinned and I am repenting..

I have sinned and I am repenting.. Only Allah is with me...Insha Allah, Allah is the only one with the right to forgive.. Allah is forgiving and Allah is the most merciful.

Have you ever thought why in every salah we ask Allah to guide us to the straight way? Have you ever thought why there is probably no one on earth who has the courage to stand up to Allah and say I have not sinned, I am perfect, I deserve a place in Jannah. It’s because we are human and we sin.. big or small. We sin! If we did not sin are we human.. some sins get noticed, some sins never come to light. Some believers repent and ask Allah for his mercy and forgiveness. Some believers do not ask for forgiveness.

Allah is way beyond our imagination.. Allah can like the worst believer for any simple reason and forgive all their sins. Allah brings people he likes on to the right path if they have gone a stray... On the other hand Allah let’s people he does not like lead the wrong path for ever.. Allah has different ways of making people realise the value of life, the here after and the fact that there is no one beyond Allah...

There is no one beyond Allah.. on the day of judgement a mother will not vouch for her kids, kids will not vouch for their parents, spouse and siblings will not vouch for each other... everyone will run just one race.. that race is to get into Allah’s good books and find a way into paradise...

It’s not just at the time of final judgement.. Allah does give every person an opportunity to feel this during their life... at some stage or the other.. some realise what Allah wants them to see... some start challenging Allah for what he has made of their life...

While during this challenge, not many relate to what Allah is trying to get them to experience and realise... one mistake made and the whole world gets against them.. the spouse, parents, siblings, friends, family everyone involved rights them off as a sinner.. nobody will ever talk about the good things the person has done.. nobody will ever talk about supporting the person out of the problem or sin.. all good deeds ever done will be forgotten.. nobody will care if this person stood by them in their difficulties.. nobody will care if this person helped them, looked after them.. stood up for them, covered up for them... all this will be forgotten and only the sin will stand.. all rule books will be read on how to punish this person how to keep re-emphasising on the mistake that was made....

This is exactly what you will see on the day of judgement.. nobody will ever stand for you.. except your good deeds that Allah has record of...

This is where Allah is beyond our imagination.. Allah does not write off all the good deeds.. if the believer pleads for forgiveness and mercy and pledges never to indulge in the sin again, Allah forgives.. Allah will weight the good deeds against the sins. If Allah likes even one of the good deed, the good deeds will outweigh the sin.. Subhan Allah.. that is the mercy of Allah...

That is what we believers are unable to do. We will never think of supporting the sinner. We will not help the sinner come out of the sin. We will never think of the good the sinner has done.

Dear Muslims.. if you ever come across a sinner who is repenting to Allah forgiveness and has pledged never to indulge in the sin, stand by the person, support the sinner, help the sinner to get on the right path. Do not label him out as an outcaste, do not only think of the punishment.. Allah is merciful and forgiving to those who are merciful and forgiving.. it could be you children, your parents, your spouse or your friends.. stand by them.

Today I am standing in this spot. Repenting to Allah for his mercy and forgiveness. Please pray that Allah accepts my forgiveness and showers his blessings and mercy on me. Please pray that the world around me stands by me and supports me through this phase. Insha Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic