IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Internet / Webiste / Blog
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halal Meat  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Halal Meat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halaflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halal Meat
    Posted: 31 October 2018 at 6:26am
SLAm Alikum,
I have a website to help Muslims find halal meat quality and prices tassleem.com 
Can you check if it looks like a Muslim website?

Rukkiya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rukkiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 3:38am
Salaam alaikum brothers and sisters

I live in the UK and on Eid I tried goat meat for the first time at a friends house. Wow, I was so impressed at the texture when compared to the halal mutton you get here and it's definitely much more tender and a better quality. So can someone please help me to find a halal butcher that sells goat? I prefer HMC but HFA slaughter is also OK. I tried one but they are out of stock. So if anyone knows a shop that they can recommend please let me know.

Jazakallah for your help

R
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic