IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why is it so difficult to find a wife?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why is it so difficult to find a wife?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hameed77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why is it so difficult to find a wife?
    Posted: 23 January 2019 at 8:22pm
I tried every thing to find a wife. I tried internet and it did not work, I asked my parents they dont know any one suitable. Its nearly impossible to meet a single muslim woman due to the segregation in yhe mosques. On the rare occasion. I mg manage to speak to one I can never reach the point about asking for marriage and I never see her again.and it is f iffficult because im shy and, also muslim women are usually rude to men who approach them. They font make it easy at all. Its like they think bad about any man who tries to talk with them and or they font like men or maybe dont like me personally. I dont know what to do. I made so much dua for so many years and I tried for so long I feel like giving up if I was willing to marry an old wrinkled women maybe I Could succeed but I want someone decent looking
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic