IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salam Peace & Blessings of Allah Upon You  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salam Peace & Blessings of Allah Upon You

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YodaWebmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salam Peace & Blessings of Allah Upon You
    Posted: 24 December 2018 at 8:51pm
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim (In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful)

Salam Peace & Blessings of Allah upon you,
Peace & Blessings of Allah upon our beloved messenger Muhammad Rasulullah [صلى الله عليه وسلم ]
( Who is a mercy upon all the worlds) and all messengers and prophets before him.

Blessed is He Who has created us, and made us into brothers & sisters that we may know each other.

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
(Surah Al-Hujarat, 49:Verse 13)

I humbly thank you for allowing me to register and post on this forum, and to provide a means for myself to hopefully learn from one another and know one another, my brothers and sisters in Islam, wherever we are through this forum. 

May the peace & blessings of Allah be upon us all.

YodaWebmaster,
Lowly Servant of Allah

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic