IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bidah/Innovation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bidah/Innovation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 10:47pm
Asalaams Alaykum,

I thank thee for the information, was useful. 

However answer i read does not particularly refer to natural disasters. The reason for my observation is that i cannot find proof of any natural disaster ever affecting a nation of faith. Now i am talking about where the country/nation had Allah swt laws implemented 100%. From the time of Daud AS and his kingdom right up today in the Hijaz

Jazakallah khair 
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 10:53pm
Asalaams alaykum Asep:),

I appreciate the response and will leave it at that.

I want to leave you with some food for thought. Right after the death of Rasulullah SAW there were a section of muslims who said that Zakaah doesnt have to be paid. Abu Bakr RA declared war against them even though they were muslim. And as far as i know all scholars agreed with this position. 

Sometimes to keep our deen pure we have to ask these questions.

And Allah swt knows best.

JAzakallah khair Asep, 
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Ceo3 Ceo3 wrote:

Asalaams alaykum Asep:),

I appreciate the response and will leave it at that.

I want to leave you with some food for thought. Right after the death of Rasulullah SAW there were a section of muslims who said that Zakaah doesnt have to be paid. Abu Bakr RA declared war against them even though they were muslim. And as far as i know all scholars agreed with this position. 

Sometimes to keep our deen pure we have to ask these questions.

And Allah swt knows best.

JAzakallah khair Asep, 
Wa'alaykum salam Ceo3.

I apologize for the late reply from you.
What you say about Zaka is true, even there is Allah Word in the Qoran regarding fighting until they pay Zijyah (At Taubah 9: 29)

We as Muslims are required to preach, of course, in accordance with the capabilities and religious knowledge that we have.
May Allah give me strength and ability to preach in the environment where I live, where there are still some Muslims who mix Islamic teachings with local customs, and this is one of Bidah.

JAzakallah khair Ceo3

Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2019 at 12:27am
Ameen brother :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic