IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to deal with loneliness...?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to deal with loneliness...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to deal with loneliness...?
    Posted: 20 December 2018 at 7:22pm
As a muslim female. I'm in my 20s and this loneliness issue has been bugging me this entire semester. I'm a college student and i have some other activities but even if i had a long day i would come home tired but unable to sleep.

My mental health has been all over the place.
I get bad thoughts, urges, awful mood swings, angry at anyone of my friends who doesn't give me some of their time as i feel i am being excluded or ignored.
The worst part of this is the urges, it is extremely hard to deal with.
As an active person, i read that physical activities fuel these urges so i was thinking of stopping or limiting my physical activities, but that would exacerbate my boredom/loneliness.
Could it be a matter of hormonal shift? I noticed that my sleep pattern has been unstable and i sleep for long hours, longer than usual and whenever i wake up late i feel horrible.

I'm in my early 20s. please help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic