IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Concerned for my friend and brother  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Concerned for my friend and brother

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SyrianMo81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Concerned for my friend and brother
    Posted: 15 December 2018 at 7:10pm
Salam alaykum brothers and sisters . I am a muslim who practices his faith . I dont wanna brag about it so lets move on .. 
a few days ago my best friend was murdered out in the street by a drug dealer and I have no details to share because i dont know how it went . 
this brother was engaged and was going to marry next month but I never asked him about his religous life . he was a muslim just like me but his prayers and practice i do not know about . last time i saw him a few years back he was a habitual sinner . I worry about him because i dont know if he still is . I am heart broken by his loss but what breaks my heart more is his status right now in the grave . he was buried last night in his home country and I dont know whats happening to him . 
can the prayers of a living loved one save one from hellfire or grave torture when its too late for them and they died living a lifestyle that angers allah . 
any reponds will be appreciated 
barakallah feekum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic