IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please give me advice me, my husband cheated me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please give me advice me, my husband cheated me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Islamhusband Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please give me advice me, my husband cheated me
    Posted: 13 December 2018 at 11:40pm
Hello Eveyone,

I want to have some advice!

My husband is from Africa Gambia, he is a Muslim. A refugee in Hong Kong
Move to Hong Kong 2014, We got married in 2015, and have 1 child in 2016, she’s is 2 yrs old now, Recently, my husband wanted to divorce with me is he have a another woman, and also recently move out to live with her.

Durning our marriage in Hong Kong, I am the providing him everything, unfortunately I have low salary and also bankrupt, and I couldn’t get him visa to work. However, there’s in 1 yr and half left for the bankrupt order to finish. And he still doesn’t want to consider.

However, during these 3 yrs of marriage, he never give me any support, and always asking me for money. Which I couldn’t support cause in Hong Kong, I must pay rent and care for baby first than him. I feel he didn’t really love me and only stay here to get his visa! And only thing he care in my marriage is for his visa, and nothing else.

I don’t know if I am able to get him back to be in the family again!
Right now, he block me for everything, I couldn’t even connect with any social media with him. It very upsetting and he didn’t even care for his daugher to see her at all. And the way now he is living to have a better life because the woman could support him with things or money that I couldn’t do for him. And he is brab with, iPhone 7, new cloths, new shoes and PlayStation. 4 and the woman give him money every month.

This is very sad, but in Muslim law he is sin already of commiting adultery while he is still marry with me, and he his status is still marry with me right now.

My question is what can I do to get him back and have a family with him again?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic