IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - All Humans Need Allah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

All Humans Need Allah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Humans Need Allah
    Posted: 21 November 2018 at 5:13pm

All humans need Allah

يَا �£َيُّهَا النَّاسُ �£َنْتُمُ الْفُقَرَاءُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ الْحَمِيدُ

“O mankind! It is you who stand need of Allah. And Allah is Rich (free of all needs), worthy of all praise.” (Quran 35:15)

As proof that humans really need Allah, realized or not, including:

1. Humans can live because of Allah's grace.

2. Humans can have power because of Allah's gift.

3. Humans can get various pleasures both physically and mentally, and even then because of gifts from Allah.

4. Humans can survive a variety of calamities and difficulties, even then the essence is because there is the help from Allah, etc.

As a result, all human beings created by Allah (whether they realize it or not), they need Allah.

اَللّٰهُ الصَّمَدُۚ

“Allah is the place where all His creatures depend on Him.” (Quran 112:2)

This proves that Allah does not need anything from His creatures even though He commands to worship Him, even then for the good of humanity itself, because basically people want to worship or not, it will not harm Allah at all, even if all beings who are in this universe is all reject Allah's command, so it will not shake His power at all.

وَمَنْ شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ

“And whoever is grateful, truly, his gratitude is for (the good of) his own-self, and whoever is ungrateful, (he is ungrateful only for the loss of his own-self). Certainly my Lord is Rich (Free of all needs), Bountiful.” (Quran 27:40)

إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا �£َنْتُمْ وَمَنْ فِي الْ�£َرْضِ جَمِيعًا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِيٌّ حَمِيدٌ

“...If you disbelieve, you and all on earth together, then verily Allah is Rich (Free of all needs), Owner of all Praise.” (Quran 14:8)

In a hadith qudsi, Allah says:

“O my servants, if the previous people and the last of you, all humans and jinn, they are devoted like the most devoted person among you, it will not add to my power at all. And if the previous people and the last of you, all humans and jinn, they are evil-hearted like the most evil of you, will not reduce My power at.” (Narrated by Muslim no. 2577)

Thus, all the benefits of worship that we do will return to us who carry it out. Likewise if all humans do not worship Allah, ignore all His commands and violate all His prohibitions, then that will not harm Allah at all. But the good and bad will turn back to the man himself.

إِنْ �£َحْسَنْتُمْ �£َحْسَنْتُمْ لِ�£َنْفُسِكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ �£َسَ�£ْتُمْ فَلَهَا ۚ

“If you do good, you do good for your own-selves, and if you do evil, you do it against yourselves.” (Quran 17:7)

Among the signs that humans need Allah are:

1.    Most humans always pray to their Lord so that their wishes can be granted.

2.  It is realize or not, what is called first by humans is their Lord when they get difficulty or disaster.

Of these two things, it is enough to prove that human beings need Allah in their lives, and how lucky it is whoever are always aware that they need Allah.

قُلْ يَا �£َيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُمُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا ۖ وَمَا �£َنَا عَلَيْكُمْ بِوَكِيلٍ

“Say: ‘O you mankind! Now truth (i.e. the Quran and Prophet Muhammad) has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own-self, and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss. And I do not send you (Muhammad) as a Wakil (their keeper).” (Quran 10:108)

Conclusion:

1.  Only Allah is capable of creating all human beings.

2.  Allah gives guidance to the human beings so that they can walk on the path that He loves.

3. Allah is All Alone, Most Rich, Most Praised, who in essence does not need anything from His  creatures, instead Allah is the place to depend on everything.

4.  There is no denying that all humans need Allah.

Jazakallahu Khairan.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2018 at 7:19pm
Thank you, Asep. Tomorrow is our national day of Thanksgiving in America and reading your post was perfect.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Asthen View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asthen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 4:47pm
I registered to this forum specifically to reply to this post.

I am an Atheist through choice, and I can whole heartedly say, all humans most certainly do not need a God. Regardless of the faith.

I live a happy, content, charitable life. My parents taught me everything I need to know to equip me with lifes challenges and make the world a better place after my body is dead in the ground, and my consciousness fades on death.

In fact, it makes me sad that so many in this world spend so much of their one life worshiping things that apparently demand worship. If I was lucky enough to be born a deity, I would never have my subjects bow and worship, it doesn't make you a good man if you do that as a human, I certainly don't think it's acceptable behavior as a god.

Live your life as best as you can, make the world a better place than you found it and try to forgive yourself for your mistakes and learn from them.

If your god has an issue with you using the freedom he gave you, have that discussion with him on arrival in whichever paradise that may exist for you. If he punishes you for such behaviors and sends you to somewhere less nice, then he is a hypocrite and not worthy of your worship in the first place.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2019 at 8:24pm
Hi Asthen,
Thanks for your comment.
I just want to give you one question and please answer it honestly.
Do you agree if something exists because there's a thing made it?
Thanks.
Asep.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic