IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Duas to get married to a specific guy  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duas to get married to a specific guy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Vow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duas to get married to a specific guy
    Posted: 17 November 2018 at 4:10am
Salam!
I'm 23. I'm a student in a co-ed institute, a virgin, unmarried and live in a moderately conservative family in Karachi. All is well alhamdulillah, except that I have been crushing on a guy who lives a few houses away. The crush is now about seven months old but is showing no signs of subsiding anytime soon.

I strictly abstain from thinking about this guy in an indecent context. It wasn't just his face that got me. It was his ikhlaq. Really. The first (and the only) close encounter ever that we had was the beginning of this, as he set a brilliant impression with his politeness. Since then I have been observing him. He is a soft spoken, obedient son and he prays in masjid which is unusual around me for guys his age. He doesn't mingle with the rest of the guys that live around but he does have his own friends coming over and he clearly gets along with his cousins too. I've seen him gently leading an old man up the stairs and he pays alms to random beggars that the rest of is unfortunately ignore.

He's amazing mashaAllah.

Now the problem is my first impression wasn't particularly good. It was actually bad. Also, I have a hunch he knows I observe him. And sometimes he checks to make sure. That said, none of this is indecent. He really doesn't care much.

Our families don't know each other. I don't even know his name! And he's probably a year or so younger than me. But I seriously admire him from what I've witnessed. I have a crazy wish to end up with him. I don't know why he just gives me very comforting vibes. Like he would make a caring husband and a good father. I sincerely do believe so.

Is there a way that could possibly happen? I cannot open up to my family about this. He probably doesn't even like me so nothing can happen from his side either. Is there a wazifa or duas or a way to beg Allah to somehow align our stars? Some way to beg Him to form a course leading me to him? Anything?? [:V:] [:^(]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic