IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Jews attempt to crucify Jesus?!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Jews attempt to crucify Jesus?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Islamkingdom_English Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Jews attempt to crucify Jesus?!
    Posted: 12 November 2018 at 2:03am

The cunning of the Jews and their attempts to crucify Jesus (peace be upon him)

As for the Jews of the Children of Israel who had denied Jesus, the prophet of Allah, there disbelief, discredit and cunning against him continued: {And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill ‘Iesa (Jesus)], and Allâh planned too. And Allâh is the Best of the planners.}(Âl-’Imrân:54)

Allah told him about their cunning plan, and how Allah would save him from them. {And (remember) when Allâh said: “O ‘Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that ‘Iesa (Jesus) is Allâh’s son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allâh) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allâh, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad [sal-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam], ‘Iesa (Jesus), Mûsa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurât (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur’ân] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute.”}(Âl-’Imrân:55)

When they continued to breach the covenants, and continued to kill the prophets of Allah and falsely accuse pure and noble Mary, Allah says: {155. Because of their breaking the covenant, and of their rejecting the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh, and of their killing the Prophets unjustly, and of their saying: “Our hearts are wrapped (with coverings, i.e. we do not understand what the Messengers say)” - nay, Allâh has set a seal upon their hearts because of their disbelief, so they believe not but a little. 156. And because of their (Jews) disbelief and uttering against Maryam (Mary ) a grave false charge (that she has committed illegal sexual intercourse); 157. And because of their saying (in boast), “We killed Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allâh,”}(An-Nisâ’: 155-157)

SOURCE: https://www.path-2-happiness.com/en/the-path-to-happiness-messengers-and-prophets-the-history-of-the-messengers-jesus

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic