IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tests and hardships/ Tawakkul  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tests and hardships/ Tawakkul

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flower40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tests and hardships/ Tawakkul
    Posted: 31 October 2018 at 12:22am
Assalamualaikum,

I would like to ask Dr. Aslam (and anyone is free to contribute ). In times of hardship in my case what kind of humanely effort/ action do I need to do regarding:

A relative did sihir on me and fiancé because of jealousy. Fiancé is a new Muslim. One year +. So now fiancé has stopped contacting me was angry and said he feels nothing anymore (when we had 4months to go to do the registration for nikah). I’ve been doing the ruqyah but he is still new to Islam and I can’t tell him about the sihir because it’s might scare him away. So now I’ve been doing ruqyah and Ibadah.

I read I have to Tawakkul this is a test but also during tests and to obtain Tawakkul we also need to put effort and action and then Tawakkul. So I would like to kno what kind of human effort I need to put in in order to convince my fiancé to proceed with the nikah? I’ve been messaging him and he’s been ignoring. Sihir made him hate me. I’m still doing ruqyah to break the sihir . But what can I do for the fiancé? Do I wait for him to contact me? He has not ...

Salam
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2019 at 4:54pm
Wa alaikum,
People might try to do whatever, but if you have full faith in Allah, no harm would touch you. May be it is not the will of Allah for you to have this relationship. Keep on praying to Allah and see his help to guide you and give you sabr to overcome hardship.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic