IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CAn some0ne covert to islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CAn some0ne covert to islam?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonlymutan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CAn some0ne covert to islam?
    Posted: 24 October 2018 at 12:24am
Hi ALL !
i am 24 and havent been to church since i was 7. i have alot of questions about god and where i come from. can someone convert to islam? is everything u hear in the media true? is it true if ur white u cant become islam?
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2019 at 3:12pm
Wa alaikum Salam,
Islam does not discriminate people on the basis of race or color. ITs doors are open to all/ What you hear in the media is politics and not Islam.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 9:23pm
Allah created you, true concept of God: Allah is one he is eternal he is neither born nor give birth there is nothing like him.anyone can revert to Islam.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2019 at 2:29am
Originally posted by tonlymutan tonlymutan wrote:

Hi ALL !
i am 24 and havent been to church since i was 7. i have alot of questions about god and where i come from. can someone convert to islam? is everything u hear in the media true? is it true if ur white u cant become islam?

Hi Tonlymutan ...
What was said by Dr. Aslam and NABA are all true.
Many people in this world do not know that in fact the Prophets and Apostles are all Muslims.
Since the Prophet Adam ‘alaihissalam to the Prophet Muhammad shallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, they carry the same religion, namely Islam.

Noor-e-hidayat View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noor-e-hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2019 at 11:46pm
Hiiii Dear!  asep garutea
Nice reply dear .....The all educations and informations given by all prophets are same ......but in other religions with the passage of time all informations about Islam became changed.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2019 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Noor-e-hidayat Noor-e-hidayat wrote:

Hiiii Dear!  asep garutea
Nice reply dear .....The all educations and informations given by all prophets are same ......but in other religions with the passage of time all informations about Islam became changed.

Assalamu'alaykum Noor-e-hidayat. Thank you for the welcome.
Yes you are right that now it has changed. And I've explained about that in another topic.
Wassalam.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic