IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - UK Muslims, I need your help!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Muslims, I need your help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyhtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK Muslims, I need your help!
    Posted: 10 October 2018 at 4:26am
Hello everyone!

I'm a final year student at the University of Aberdeen currently working on my undergraduate dissertation in International Relations & Religious Studies. For my research I am doing a survey about young Muslims' opinions on the the role they think Shari'a should have in the UK and how it relates to their religious identity.

If you are between 18-30 years old, live in the UK and have about five minutes to spare I would be very grateful if you could take part in my short survey at https://s.surveyplanet.com/Qpj2dpeaY. All responses are confidential and anonymous. If you have any questions you can contact me here or via the email provided in the survey.

Thank you Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic