IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic Finance
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blockchain Technology Will Change Everyday Life.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blockchain Technology Will Change Everyday Life.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khanani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blockchain Technology Will Change Everyday Life.
    Posted: 04 October 2018 at 1:48pm
Im cryptocurrency financial advisor , if you have any questions fell free to ask. Read my Blog , my thoughts and invest with me.

My thoughts about Blockchain technology:

It feels very exicting to envolde in blockchain, feels like we are forefront from something , that has at least potential to change our lives, our transatcions between each other and corporations.
Right now there are many speculations, how blockchain will change our Lives?
How we integrate them? And is it necesery?
My Personal opinion that blockchain infrastucture will be everywhere(Healthcare,Military, Finance, Public Transport and General Public will all operate on the Blockchain.
“Blockchain is profound shift in how internet could be used to create new forms of value. It will impact every industrie the same way internet effect almost every industrie, so right now we are few steps away from Thechnology that will impact our lives”
Of coures there will be who will say that:”Blockchain is a big Lie” , " It’s a Scam” , “Ponzi” and we dont want to be part of it, so beat it, its here and it wont go away.
Remember year 2007, 1st generation iphone came out , there was lots of sceptical people who said, why i need Touchscreen on my phone , why i need digital camera on my phone, but inmagne your life without that technology now days? that ONE phone bring us one step futher exiting indastrial age.
Offcourse success is no way guarateed , one day we can look back and say:”Well Blockchain Technology wasn’t that great”, but if you ask me there is undoubtedly huge amount of progress that already is made , i have hard to believe that i’ve look back after several years and none of this end up happening , because we really see new way transactin value on internet.

zeenat View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeenat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2022 at 12:44am
The future of blockchain brings us opportunities to process transactions 24/7.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic