IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question about UK muslims and sex mixing  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question about UK muslims and sex mixing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about UK muslims and sex mixing
    Posted: 13 September 2018 at 5:47pm
I have a question as a none Muslims. My friend is opening a new place that is for kids to go, Like school trips they do activities.
They will have different houses for the groups, But in the past the different groups come together and eat dinner in a massive dining room mix together.

He will be having Muslims groups kids. Is it OK to mix single sex groups together for dinner.  

I feel so foolish asking’s this and hope its not offence but his Muslims friend said that its very common among British Muslims for the different sexes to mix and not just in very strict Muslims .

Is this common among British Muslims. The groups would not see each other only at dinner.

My friend doesn’t want to offend anyone but his friend said that most Muslim groups that use his place will not want the boys and girls mixing at dinner is this common.

Sorry English is my 2nd Language

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic