IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Personal - Relationship with Arab  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Personal - Relationship with Arab

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Personal - Relationship with Arab
    Posted: 27 August 2018 at 2:59am
Salam,
I'm in relationship with Syrian guy. I'm Malaysian.Every relationship has up and down so do in our relationship. As we know, it's not easy for them to accept a person who is not Arab & not in their region. he talk to his siblings and they totally rejected this relationship saying that its not going to work. He haven't talk to his parents & feels the same answer too.

How am i going to do? I don't want him to go against his family but in the same time I love him. i have done my istikharah before i started to know him and Allah give a positive answer.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 11:54am
Wa alaikum
Marriage is a union of two compatible individuals. First find out how he feels towards inter racial marriages. If you are convinced that he is not racist and loves you of who you are, then make the decision. What is important is how you two relate to each others. Parents do not own their children like a property. Yes, many a times people have to take independent decision especially in marriages because it is husband wife who have to deal with each other for the rest of their lives.

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2018 at 12:21pm
wa alaikum salaam, What does your family say about this "relationship" given what you've written here?
ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 2:43am
but if you did not know him well first know him in a better way then take any decision
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic