IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AsAllahwills  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AsAllahwills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allah-SOS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AsAllahwills
    Posted: 22 August 2018 at 7:40pm
Dear All.. this world is such a poor disaster that could Allah make terribly regret of anything.. to the point where not much light will ever be..

Your books start with like a chapter describing the Creator. It's not possible to just nickname like we do mere people. In my books there isn't no page like that. We even don't realise by how we are teached and how traditios are made uppon a cross that if it's like that it's like bad father Allah.. no man in this world really deserves blood of Allah.. by no means we should even think.
In my religion is like a mere word refering divine power. But this needs so much study I did. It requires patience I learned so well languages I can see when alien words make intially good words really damage.
To me is against because in my book is refered as Word that by Word He made world. Is just the main body of all books on earth having the about the same principal rules. At least including the death of Christ. All this part is in Qoran and also in Catholics and Orthodox Churches. Is every where. The prophets before Christ should have been every where in churches/mosquees but I see nowhere..
It seems like partidists movements destroyng earth because no one could ever be able to do so research. If wasn't all translated in English Id never managed to see that. Only English helped me. I can't read quran.. But to me my mere word is just I don't know romanian equivalent to adreess chapter for Allah. I just dont 
My only hope faith strength is that Michelle is a name that luckily enough in every language is always described as being alike God. To me is proof enough cos Archangel Michelle unites all then. But noone really cares about him. Needless saying that he meant justice to be served so remembering not to hate anyone. He ment everything to be remembered so avoid to repeat. That's my basic lesson about religion. Is even before Eden's fallen. The words are about fallen angel that seem so tricky that just by trick we do just aginst God-Allah..
In the name of Archangel Michael I d strive to proof Michael Jackson light might be so hight that would be truth that 2nd Messiah is America. But there is need really a kid child to understand that Michael was a kid died virgin. There is science proof perhaps, but his body churned..ashes.. But marriage with priesle, having already 2 kids of other, before being wife of Michael isn't evidencing virginity. Instead the marriage was dissoluted as not consumed as it was possible to prove. Thus means that by the end of marriag 1996 when alla cused that kid inside but 40 yeats old to might be pedofile. But ended virgin to the end. He is like best character of worthy being named Michael.To me is horror I can't really proof faith by science as science seems all against. One needs really pure heart to understand if MJ might be 2nd Messiah that actually is only in your Quran. I found this much later but is very hard in my country to get to talk with a priest about him. Tjey judge instantly upon massmedia. Is like Jesus made to be false for Christians say they believe in Jesus who always promoted innocence of children..
But worse is that until evidencing enough this world might be so destroyed that might be like before light that begins everything. We about too late to make anything. WE might preapre to pray at least till our own last day. Cos no church until no recognises if MJ holly worthy of Name that also relates Allah.. Is very tragic.. we end like cemeterise. MJ would shine forever. But sad.. for our side if intending to be worthy of being even made by Allah.. that's leading to worse scenario where all is like hell everywhere.. instead this earth should be heavon for as much as nasa travels i cant imagine the heaven as alien like that... I feel creeeopd..really..all against churches Devil is 1 strongest cos so many views of who God shall be.. Now Devil as is 1 for sure, is stronger than Allah for how things are believed! Believing Allah as doubt or God as the same Deity reference, is just doubting like I should say father or surname... really

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic