IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salaam alaykum from California  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salaam alaykum from California

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevenpearce29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salaam alaykum from California
    Posted: 22 August 2018 at 2:14pm
Salaam alaykum everyone.  My name is Steven Pearce and I am from California.  I am the founder of Contemporary Muslim.  I write for multiple organizations with over 100 articles published.  I do Da'wa and give lectures about Islam, as well as sometimes give the Khutbah at my masjid.  I am very happy to be a member of this Forum as I have been going to this website for years.  I hope everyone had a good Eid.  I wish to make friends on here insha'Allaah.

asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 8:08am
Wa'alaikumussalam Stevenpearce29,
Welcome to this forum.., and I am now become one of those friends of yours.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by stevenpearce29 stevenpearce29 wrote:

Salaam alaykum everyone.  My name is Steven Pearce and I am from California.  I am the founder of Contemporary Muslim.  I write for multiple organizations with over 100 articles published.  I do Da'wa and give lectures about Islam, as well as sometimes give the Khutbah at my masjid.  I am very happy to be a member of this Forum as I have been going to this website for years.  I hope everyone had a good Eid.  I wish to make friends on here insha'Allaah.

Why have you not been posting stuff?
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 1:18am
Wa'alaikasSalaam Steven,

You are very welcome.

MIAW
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic