IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tawheed Summarized.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tawheed Summarized.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Fauzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tawheed Summarized.
    Posted: 11 August 2018 at 2:26pm
As-Salaam alaikum,
 From whatever angle you look at it, Tawheed or the Oneness of Allah Ta'ala, is contained in the following 4 phrases:--

SUBHANALLAH
 ALHAMDULILLAH
 LAA ILAHA ILLALLAH
 ALLAHU AKBAR and LA HAWLA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH.

Taken together, they encompass Tawheed (worshipping Allah alone) and qadr (pre-decree). Ibn Abi Awfaa said, a man came to the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, and said: "I cannot learn the Qur'an, so teach me something that will suffice me. He said: recite:- SUBHANALLAH, WALHAMDULILLAH, WA LA-ILAHA ILLALLAH, WALLAHU AKBAR, WA LA HAWLA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH..." [Abu Dawud 832, Nisa'ee 2/143]

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
 "Shall I inform you of a phrase which is under the throne and from
  amongst the tresures of paradise?" Say, "LA HAWLA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH", Allah will say, 'My servant has submitted himself in intention, action and worship (aslama was -taslama)'- Hakim, Darabi, Fath al-Bari 11/501.

A servant does not control any of his affairs; he does not have the means to repel harm or the ability to attain goodness except by Allah's Will. A servant cannot change disobedience to obedience, sickness to health, weakness to strength, deficiency to perfection except by Allah's Help.

What Allah wills happens and what He does not will won't happen. The affairs of creation are tied to His Decree and Pre-Destination.. Jallah-Jalalahuu.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic