IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My daughter is growing up too fast.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My daughter is growing up too fast.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetmommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My daughter is growing up too fast.
    Posted: 08 August 2018 at 12:07am

My daughter recently moved to a different town for college, so we barely see or talk to each other anymore. Last night, she called to say that she won't be home for Thanksgiving this year because she and her roommates are planning to go on multiple city singles tours. I know that she’s in college already, but to me she’s still my little girl and I still worry about her. I know that I should let her live her own life so she can grow, but at the same time I feel like she’s growing up so fast. Should I let her go on this trip? My husband and I miss her so much and we’re really looking forward to her coming home this November.

Sosman View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2018 at 5:55pm
I would advise you to give her a surprise visit to your daughter and make her feel that she is everything for you two.

Tell her that we also want to go along with you to Multiple cities tour and if she refuse then do not feel bad but at least make her feel that you both will always be there for her.

This is the only way you can gain confidence of your child.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic