IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - She ended our marriage that easy.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

She ended our marriage that easy.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She ended our marriage that easy.
    Posted: 25 July 2018 at 3:04am

One afternoon, I was cooking a foreign cuisine for lunch when my wife called me from our room. I stood up and headed to her while leaving my phone at the couch. The moment I stepped inside the room, I heard her sobs and I wonder why. I stepped closer, sat beside her and wiped her tears away. I asked her why but she just shook her head. I let her cry in my shoulders until she felt relaxed. Few minutes after, she started talking. I faced her as she tried to gain composure. I asked her what happened and she said she wants a divorce. I wasn’t able to respond. My eyes went wide. I asked why. She said she doesn’t love me anymore. I told her that whatever problem we had can still be fixed and that divorce is not a solution. I told her how much I love her but she seemed deaf to my words. It seemed like her decision was final. She stood up and said, “Please make it happen.” I didn’t know what to think when she said those words. I love her but she’s not happy with me anymore. Should I let her go or maybe try to work this out? How could she end our marriage that easy?

Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2018 at 11:01pm
Wa alaikum Salam,
Give her some time to ponder over her decision. Talk to her after sometime and try to understand her reason. However, if she is adamant and want to have divorce, then you should accept her decision and move forward.

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2018 at 11:26pm
Dear Brother,

Even the same thing happened with me. My wife loved me and it was long distance marriage. one day we had a fight and after few emotional phone calls she cried a lot and then she decided to get divorce from me. I was angry and abused her a lot when I met and went back to my city then after one Month I gave her Talaq. I gave her what she wanted. I got married just 6 months later and she got married 7 years later to some one. She loved me a lot but she said she does not love me anymore. I am happy with 7 years old Girl Child.

Regards,
Faisal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic