IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Non Musl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Non Musl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bdoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Non Musl
    Posted: 22 July 2018 at 3:42pm
Non-Muslim needs counsel

I am not a Muslim but we believe much the same. However I cannot believe Allah, the maker of a hunred billion galaxies who knows no time and space would care about any of mankind's theologies.

I recently copyrighted something.

First Christians came out with bumper sticker says " Jesus Saves". Then Jews came out with "Jesus may Save but Moses invests"
My bumper sticker would say "Jesus save and Moses invest but Mohammed prophets"

Is this disrespectful?

The Jews felt like they trumped the Christian but I feel this would trump the Jews

I copyrighted but would not use if offends Islam

Another big difference with us is that I believe as long as we have ri h fatcats, whether Saudi, Jew or WASPS, whoever, there will never be peace. All should have the same rules and opportunities. I would be communist but I know God exists. I also believe in the sanctity of M/F marriage, am against abortion killing the innocent and favor the death penalty punishment for the guilty

I am grateful for your feedback

Doon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic