IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In need of some advice on habitual lying husband  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In need of some advice on habitual lying husband

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aktar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In need of some advice on habitual lying husband
    Posted: 23 June 2018 at 10:49am
Salam everyone..its my very first time doing this, joining a forum,in hope of some advice.
I feel completely alone and isolated,years of my husband lying to me,he cant help but lie unnecessarily. When i got married he got very close to my sister and they lied and they saw each other behind back and our families. I dont know if anything did happen between them but they actions have been questionable many times, theyve broke me down even when i was heavily pregnant and my unborn was severely ill. 5years into our marraige and two kids he still lies and hides and sees my sister and speaks to her yet when i confront him his always got a reasonable explanation as to why. I dont know what to do anymore i am a broken women...i have told him many times if there is anything going on between my sister and him they should just leave me and be together but they both swear to me its nothing even my family and his family have had suspicions and brought things to my attention.
Without concrete proof i cannot bear my children to be in a broken home with seperated parents, am currently studying nursing right now and trying to just focus on my kids and my education. I have told myself to just keep my head down, concerntrate on graduating gaining my independance and then perhaps to leave this toxicating marraige,both our families have not helped in anyway apart from cause more trouble. I feel so alone fighting this horrible battle i break down so often i cant remember the last time i was truely happy. His actions has most definitely made me fall out of love with him. I just wanted aome advice from people with no hidden agenda on how i should deal with this, am i doing the right thing or am i just too weak and making another excuse to myself once again,
ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2018 at 1:32am
thats so sad sister i am facing the issue too my husband has 2 wives other than me and he never ever love me i thought he is totally fraud i have 1 daughter from him and other 2 wives both has 2 kids from him he is totally weird man i dont understand what to do 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic