IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Should I Use this website anymore?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Should I Use this website anymore?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadat Nafis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I Use this website anymore?
    Posted: 14 June 2018 at 8:27am
Assala mu Alaikum. Hope you are all doing well. Today I have a question to ask you guys.

Recently I have stopped using all the pirated products and services that I used and I have managed to find cheaper or free alternatives to those services.

But among them one still bothers me for 2 reasons : 1) I cant find an equivalent or cheap alternative. and 2) I didn't actually cracked/hacked the service.

Name of the service is Lynda. It is a website where many skills can be developed. They had a facility where members of some specific institute will get free access to the websites content. But unfortunately there is no such institute in our country. So I signed up for a library online that had this facility. It as a library of Canada and to register there I needed a Canadian address which I didn't had so I used a fake Canadian address and registered to the library. After that I was able to access the website.

As Lynda did offered free access to their content it is okay to use the website but I used fake address while signing up to the library.

Due to this reason I am in confusion weather I should continue to use the website or discontinue using it.

I am really looking forward to your replies.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2018 at 12:25pm
Inform the administrator that you are using a fake address to approach the website.

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic