IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dream translation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dream translation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stressedlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream translation
    Posted: 05 June 2018 at 3:24am
Salaam alaikum

I am new to this forum and am seeking advice on a dream i saw last night. I am currently in a tough position as my partners parents are not allowing us to be together

In my dream i am at home with my family and it is only a matter of days to eid ul fitr, after some time my partners mother, sister and sister in law arrive to my house with gifts of cloths and fruit and seem very happy, they happily stay at the house for house and eat and drink and laugh and claim they are here for my hand in marriage...

My mother talks to me and says st**id you should have told me, if you are happy then so am i and it my hand is given to them. Everyone us happy to the point where my partners mother tells me to call her mum and calls me her daughter. And then i woke up for sehr

Please can someone translate this for me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic