IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I had a very bad dream subhanallah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I had a very bad dream subhanallah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I had a very bad dream subhanallah
    Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:28am
Assalamu Alaykum,

This was about a year or two ago but I had a dream which I was with prophet Muhammad (pbuh) I do not remember how he looks but the prophet was telling me that because of how I was living my life when I died I am going to hell subhanallah and I remember begging for another chance and I woke up. This has really scared me that I haven’t talked about it to anyone. I am confused whether this is Allah helping me change or if there is truly something wrong with me. I’m only 17 years old also.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2018 at 1:47pm
Wa alaikum salam,
The dream meant that you have a second change to live a life that would earn you the blessings of Allah and his prophet.  So make the most of the life you have and earn as much virtue as you can by going good to yourself and others.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
abrahamic_seeker View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abrahamic_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2018 at 6:28am
Why does it matter wether your dream is from Allah? The only thing that matters is that you change your life. Regardless of the dreams origin Allah wants you to change your life. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic