IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Research on endometriosis in Muslim women- Recruit  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Research on endometriosis in Muslim women- Recruit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shabnamJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Research on endometriosis in Muslim women- Recruit
    Posted: 28 May 2018 at 11:20pm
Assalamoalaykoum sisters,

Ramadhan Kareem to all.

I'm a Masters in Psychology student at the University of Derby, Uk.

I also have endometriosis and have noticed a lack of research in Muslim women's experiences of endometriosis. This means that Muslim women's needs and concerns are not heard and met. 

I am hence researching the topic. I'm looking for Muslim sisters of South Asian origin in the Uk with endometriosis for the research. 

Please know that the identity of the sisters who participate will remain confidential and anonymous. There is no risk at all of disclosure so sisters can participate knowing their participation or illness will not be exposed.

This is the link for the research so you can understand what it is about: https://derby.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ety0hAzAh36sXhX

This is my email if you wish to connect [email protected] or we can also skype chat. Please get in touch and it's ok if you get in touch and subsequently decline to participate.

Kindly, circulate this research among as many sisters as possible. I'll be grateful.

Jazakallah
Shabnam 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic