IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Love marriage guidance  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love marriage guidance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love marriage guidance
    Posted: 22 May 2018 at 2:40pm
This all started 2 year back I get to know a girl from online dating site who was engaged to her boyfriend with whom she was in relation for 4 years but as days passes her boyfriend started betraying her for another girl with whom he had a physical relation she was very depressed I came into her life and comforted her and later onn we fell in love with each other and wanted to marry but now her parents are against this they’re like you’ve selected one and you’ve to marry that person only she tried all the possible thing to convince her parents but they are against this marriage.
We are now stucked into middle of this situation what to do or what not too can anyone suggest something for this.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 6:11am
I tend to trust her parents insight, given at least according to what you've posted, she was engaged yet on a dating site having been "comforted" by you. Undoubtedly something is missing here. I have to therefore believe her parents have her best interest in mind.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:36pm
Both of you are adults. You both need to sit down with her parents and discuss the matter and inform them of the situation openly.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic