IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A warning to genuine Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A warning to genuine Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A warning to genuine Muslims
    Posted: 22 May 2018 at 5:17am
Salaam aleikum

As a revert to Islam myself I want to warn other reverts and genuine Muslims in general of what I believe may be an organised system of deviant individuals and groups impersonating Sunni Muslims and Muslim groups (including Salafiyyah) here in the UK, and may appear to be highly convincing by using extreme taqqiya and may be supported by other groups and organisations in the wider world in a deceptive charade to deceive Muslims with malicious and criminal intentions- I advise you only for the sake of Allah to be extremely careful and cautious in your dealings with people, even those who may appear to be from ahl us Sunnah and even calling to and inviting to Islam.
I believe this may be a major issue here in the UK and by logical extension may be happening in other places also.
From my own experiences and from reading between the lines in reports I have seen in the media I believe these people may be using themselves and their organisations as traps for people who believe in Islam and are trying to entrap individual Muslims in criminality or in other ways through marriage, blackmail, threats etc. with the objectives of making Muslims leave Islam through one way or another, to counter the increasing numbers of people reverting to the religion (for which I believe these people may receive support from others in the wider community who are opposed to Islam), for further criminality and for perhaps other political/religious reasons.
Please be EXTRA careful in your friendships and relationships and particularly as regards marriage.
This is not written to incite fitnah/mistrust amongst people but to warn others, particularly reverts who are vulnerable and may be seen as easy prey by these people, (particularly sisters) and make them aware because of what I have experienced and continue to experience as a revert here in UK-from individuals and groups who ascribe to Sunni Islam and from other organisations and groups in the wider community- in what I believe were attempts to entrap me in criminality and through other methods and oppress me into obeying these people who I believe to have evil intentions towards Islam and Muslims.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2018 at 6:26am
Originally posted by Hudayfa Hudayfa wrote:

Salaam aleikum

As a revert to Islam myself I want to warn other reverts and genuine Muslims in general of what I believe may be an organised system of deviant individuals and groups impersonating Sunni Muslims and Muslim groups (including Salafiyyah) here in the UK, and may appear to be highly convincing by using extreme taqqiya and may be supported by other groups and organisations in the wider world in a deceptive charade to deceive Muslims with malicious and criminal intentions- I advise you only for the sake of Allah to be extremely careful and cautious in your dealings with people, even those who may appear to be from ahl us Sunnah and even calling to and inviting to Islam.
I believe this may be a major issue here in the UK and by logical extension may be happening in other places also.
From my own experiences and from reading between the lines in reports I have seen in the media I believe these people may be using themselves and their organisations as traps for people who believe in Islam and are trying to entrap individual Muslims in criminality or in other ways through marriage, blackmail, threats etc. with the objectives of making Muslims leave Islam through one way or another, to counter the increasing numbers of people reverting to the religion (for which I believe these people may receive support from others in the wider community who are opposed to Islam), for further criminality and for perhaps other political/religious reasons.
Please be EXTRA careful in your friendships and relationships and particularly as regards marriage.
This is not written to incite fitnah/mistrust amongst people but to warn others, particularly reverts who are vulnerable and may be seen as easy prey by these people, (particularly sisters) and make them aware because of what I have experienced and continue to experience as a revert here in UK-from individuals and groups who ascribe to Sunni Islam and from other organisations and groups in the wider community- in what I believe were attempts to entrap me in criminality and through other methods and oppress me into obeying these people who I believe to have evil intentions towards Islam and Muslims.

Wa'alaikumussalaam,

A wonderful warning.

Allah tells us to be careful of an invitation or influence if we do not know exactly the purpose.

“And follow not (O man i.e., say not, or do not or witness not) that of which you have no knowledge. Verily! The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those one will be questioned (by Allah).” (Al Isra 17:36)

“And if you obey most of those on the earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah’s Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and the do nothing but lie.” (Al An’Am 6:116)

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2018 at 6:05am
This warning is much too vague to be of any practical benefit. There is a big difference between criminal objectives and political/religious objectives. Certainly, a warning is in order for criminal behavior, but we need clear information as to how this criminality is manifested. Otherwise, without knowing you, perhaps you are simply paranoid. And Allah Knows Best.
Mahmed View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 2:13pm
As Salaam Alaykom Brothers, Sisters, 

Both secular culture and many traditional cultures practice the Magic of Babel. After the Prophet many cultures continued these practices. Classical Muslim scholars speak of being initiated into the higher sciences( esoteric schools, gnosis, metaphysics secrete societies). Ibn Battuta talks about meeting Muslims in his travels across the world that followed ways of life and faith not commanded in Islam. Most of the world before colonialism began to openly practice (secrete school and initiation). 

And colonialism and the nations state created a more organized practice of secrete culture and secular culture across the world. Talking about the marriage problem and acting as if the world if it is a general social change is a lie. It is a crisis that is corrupting faith and intentionally trying to corrupt all people by demanding ways of living, sexual and cultural practices haram in Islam.  

The Problem Muslims are experiencing, in the modern world, include traditional culture and the culturally expected social policy of nations. That support ideas of artificial created struggle, bias and division. Class and Cast names and identities never commanded and are not a part of Islam. And, Islam tell Muslims never to identify with cultural ideas not acceptable in Islam and choose Islam. People fear to talk about it.

Muslims have submitted themselves to the the unjust ideas and choose to sacrifice true faith and their Children's faith and personal development-including marriage, for comfort and safety from social policy, and their traditional culture. The problem is the problem is getting worse the the ruling nations are gaining more power, taking control of resources around the world and in nation. Including work, food supply, water and other. 

Many nations have been beaten down and now function like undeveloped preindustrial nations and others were never allowed to develop. The Muslims Ummah is lieing. They are lieing about practicing Islam. Muslims follow their traditions and cultures and submit to the demands of secular culture. That is why Muslims are not getting married. It is a crisis and is designed to destroy the faith, development of the Muslims world. And prevent a next generation of fully developed Muslims with strong and sincere faith in Islam. In Place mystery religion/secrete tradition, follow beliefs and practices not commanded in Islam creating false ideas of religion and false ideas about god. 

The Quran curses the Munafiqueen people that put on a image of Islam but are not truly with Islam. Most Muslims never see it in the Image of self. But people are afraid they are afraid of suffering a bad life or being harmed and are willing to sell their family, community members and other people out. This is like the time of the antichrits/Dajjal, Gog and Magog and other event. But The Quran is different from hadith because, all Allah says is true(relevant) at all times. Muslims and believers in all times struggle with the event they say are in the future. Reading the Quran, Muslims know they are a Ummah, a people/nation/community with Muslims of all races/ethnic groups/people, and all sect. The Quran is clear about what is happening in the world Muslims have ignored it because family, community and society has trained people to be ashamed of faith. The Quran is true and perfect, people are inperfect. People can live good and see the truth with patience, moderation, true following of Islam, saying no to/rejecting the shaytonic mind control of society, and traditional community and secrete group. All three practice the magic of babel. 

The example is the Prophets community. Different ethnic group lived in villages/tribes of their people other lived in mixed group but all were one community of Believers and share community and Masjid. Muslims of all sects and ethnic group need to share community. This will help Muslims that want to live as Muslims defend themselves from culture, social expectation in societies, and social policy. 

Please read the Masjid Community Plan - in the general discussion forum. 
Please visit the instant messenger for the Masjid Community Plan. 
Site: zakatmasjidproject.wixsite.com/home 

Reader that takes this writing for harm to other or use any forum to harm, false guide or control other are committing a crime and great sin. Do not follow the demands of mystery religion/culture, the secrete societies, secrete traditional culture should know all practice the magic of Babel. Islam, tell Muslims not to practice magic, the magic of Babel, false culture practices of their ancestors, fear anything more than Allah, or obey and accept corruption or submit to oppression like what people are doing when they practice these cultures and follow secular social policy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic