IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Ghulaam's Introduction... ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Ghulaam's Introduction... ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faaiz Rosli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Ghulaam's Introduction... ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧
    Posted: 19 May 2018 at 2:25am
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ
Hello everyone!

My name is Faaiz Rosli, born in Singapore, with an Indonesian blood, and currently studying my 5th year in Hadramout, Yemen..

Please forgive me for my broken English, it has been awhile since I last spoke in my native language. My school is quite strict when it comes to speaking in languages other than the Arabic Language.. 

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
 Just a bit about myself:
  •  I was born as a muslim and raised in Singapore till the age of 13. ( Alhamdulillah )
  •  I did not take any Islamic Studies nor was I interested in it till then ( I could read the Quran though)
  •  On 2014, My parents decided that we study overseas together at Yemen, an Institute within the valleys of Hadramout that accepts people of all ages, well-known as Dar Al-Mustofa under the supervision of our Sheikh Al-Habib Umar Bin Muhammad Bin Salem Bin Hafidz.

ʕ • ₒ • ʔ 
 Why am I here?
  •  Keen to understand and know different kinds of muslims around the world.
  •  Wants to find new ways in Da'wah ( Preaching of Islam )
  •  Open to Naseehah ( Advice ) to improve myself.

Thank you very much to the people who put in their time and effort into this forum, helping and reaching out to the muslims and non-muslims! and I hope that I can play my part as a brother in Islam in this Forum, In Shaa Allah.

And please pardon me for the emojis and the rude behavior.. formality isn't really my way of approaching people..?  ʕ�£•ᴥ•ʔ�£

Sincerely,
 Ghulaam

و صلى الله على سيدنا محمد و على آله و صحبه و سلم
والحمد لله رب العالمين

asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 3:20pm
وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
let us together learn the true Islam more deeper in this forum...
Jazakallahu Khair..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic