IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stranger in the house  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stranger in the house

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stranger in the house
    Posted: 18 May 2018 at 3:01am
Asa i have a question.i m recently married and living in my mother in laws house.she is a working woman but her work requires some interaction with men.my husband does a job and mostly not home till nighy time.one of my mother in laws business partner mostly is present at her place which restricts my movement at home a lot as the house is not that big.i have talked to my husband multiple times about it, that i dont like a stranger being always present at home.but he cant really afford a place right now..i understand his situation but i dont want this issue to be ruining our marraige.what can i do please helo me.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:38pm
Discuss the issue with your mother in law in the presence of your husband and lay out your concerns openly.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2018 at 2:51am
yeah better to be open yourself in front of your mother in law better to move somewhere else 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic