IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If you need any motivation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

If you need any motivation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chava22611 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If you need any motivation
    Posted: 09 May 2018 at 1:37pm
If you struggling with depression or going thru a tuff time in your life you should try seek spiritual help, sometimes I feel hopeless and with no purpose of life in times like those I just remember there some one i can count on and seek for the way of life and happiness. Everyone is important even you , God loves us all and have a IMPORTANT part to play. I'm asking you to give him a try and let him come into your life. Give him all your problems and watch him give you all the answers and solutions for you. I promise it won't disappoint you 😊. Get your happiness and life back on track and enjoy a life full of joy under his love and care. The first step is to find a church, the moment i first step inside I shed tears and a huge weight was lifted of my back. Don't be hopeless and unhappy when there's so much to life to live for. Regardless of what you going thru no situation is bigger than. Your strong yet you will over come it as long as you try. God needs you just as you need him so make the first step to your happiness 😊

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/god-s-work-in-your-depression
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic